Pages

Rapper T.I. Sentenced to 11 months in jail!!!!!


Just 48 hours ago, Rapper T.I. a.k. Clifford Harris, had an impact on a young man named "Joshua's" life. Now, He had to face U.S. District Judge Charles Pannel, to see what the outcome would be on his life!!

The Outcome: T.I. has been sentenced to serve 11 months in jail for violating the terms of his probation.

I got this information, firsthand from V103's lovely Rashan Ali. She was at the courthouse covering the story and V103's Ryan Cameron was on the Air.

From the beginning, Judge Charles Pannel, took a deep breath in disgust, when T.I. appeared before him again.

The State requested 2 years maximum in jail and T.I. 's (6) attorney's were requesting "no jail time" but to the least, house arrest.

The Judge's decision was in the middle and fair, by giving him 11 months, when he could have easily received, the maximum of 6 years in jail.

T.I.'s wife Tiny a.k.a Tameka Cottle Harris, reportedly “burst into tears when a judge handed down T.I.’s sentence of 11 months.

The State Attorney, who was very upset that T.I. violated his probation, went on to say,
" The road to redemption, does not mean you take a detour."

T.I. is due to turn himself in on Nov. 1, 2010




Photos: AP/ATLPics.net

Singer Monica, Singer/Songwriter Keishia and Rapper Pastor Troy were among the celebrities to come out and support T.I.



My prayers go out to his wife and kids!! Hang on... He'll be back and this time I hope for good!!!

"Your Fans and I" will miss you T.I. - God Bless!!!!

Brea Renee xoxo

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger