Pages

"Alicia Keys Gives Birth to a Baby Boy!!!"



I would like to say Congratulations to the new mom and dad, Singer/Musician/Actress, Alicia Keys & her husband, Producer/Rapper, Swiss Beats a.k.a. Kaseem Dean , for giving birth to a baby boy on Thursday night, Oct. 14, 2010 in New York at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital . The couple have named their son, Egypt Dean.

No Pictures have surfaced yet of the new baby boy, but Please check back!!! I will put them up as soon as they are available!

How many of you like the her son's name "Egypt"......
Please leave your comments!!!

Brea Renee xoxo

2 comments:

Meshia said...

I like the name Egypt but not for a boy. I guess it's because I know a lot of women/girls named Egypt so it makes the name seem feminine to me. Anywho, I hope they have a wonderful life together with their new addition. :)

Breasworld said...

Thanks Meshia! I'm finding that now a days, people are using these names as unisex,which is more of a trend today, Like Toni, Bobbie, Alex and Taylor. However, I haven't heard of Egypt yet, either for a boy's name. I guess that will make him more unique than he already is by having 2 superstars as parents! =)

 
Powered by Blogger