Pages

I turned "18" !!! FINALLY!!!!


So, I 've been celebrating for the last 2 weeks because I turned "18" on September 18, 2011. On this night I celebrated with friends and family at The Emmy Viewing Party- Infusion Lounge @ Universal City Walk. It hasn't hit me yet that I am legally 18, but
I've been busy trying to be more independent because "Now I can." Not sure, if being 18 has changed anything but having more responsibility, however I will let you know when it does! I just received my official license in the mail today. Yay! I'm so happy, I don't have to carry this paper version of a license around anymore.
I am thinking about getting a tattoo, nothing big or noticeable but still beautiful. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know or send me a link to some amazing tattoo's that you have seen.

Thanks so much! Have a blessed weekend!!!


Brea Renee xoxo

1 comments:

Meshia said...

Happy Belated 18th Birthday!! You're officially an adult!! Woo Hoo!!

 
Powered by Blogger