Pages

First Lady Michelle Obama shops at Target!!




I love everything about Michelle Obama and these pictures make me love her even more!
She is definitely someone I look up to and strive to be, besides my mother and grandmother. Shopping at Target, like a normal person, puts the icing on the cake!!
"In the photographs, the first lady is wearing a Nike baseball cap, designer sunglasses(can't tell which ones) and a floral-print button-down shirt with a lime green v-neck underlay. She is seen holding her black wallet, a pair of Target bags and pushing a shopping cart." "The AP reported that Secret Service agents, dressed casually, arrived at the store 30 minutes before the first lady, who shopped with an assistant. She reportedly spent 30-40 minutes shopping and was only recognized by her cashier."


These pictures were taken today 9/29/11 by AP photographer,Charles Dharapak in Alexandria, Virginia.


I LOVE YOU FIRST LADY OBAMA!!!!!

Brea Renee xoxo

1 comments:

Meshia said...

I was suprised nobody really recognized her.

 
Powered by Blogger