Pages

PARIS AGREES TO PLEA DEAL & LINDSAY CONFESSES ON TWITTER !!!!


Paris Hilton pleaded guilty today to (2) lesser charges: Misdemeanor to Drug Possession and Obstruction of Justice(lying to an officer)from a recent arrest in Las Vegas on August 27, 2010. The heiress guilty plea was an attempt to avoid a felony conviction and jail time.

According to France 24; Judge Joe Bonaventure gave her two six-month suspended jail terms -- but said she would be jailed for a year if she was arrested again.

And he warned her: "The Clark County Detention Center is not the Waldorf Astoria" -- the luxury New York hotel which is part of the Hilton family's worldwide business empire.


LINDSAY CONFESSES ON TWITTER:


Photo credit above: Pool/Getty Images


After reports that Lindsay Lohan failed drug tests, she continue to deny that she had taken any drugs. Now she admits that she took the drugs in her Twitter statement.

Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.”

She continued with saying “Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn’t go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps…forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future…This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I’m prepared to face the consequences.I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that I am trying hard, but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful....Thank you all!!! .”

According to US Weekly: As of today, 9-20-2010,Lindsay Lohan's probation has been revoked and a bench warrant has been issued for her arrest after she admitted failing a court-ordered random drug test stemming from her DUI case.

The bench warrant is being held until 8:30 a.m. Friday, September 24, 2010. This is the same day Lindsay is due to appear in court.

My only honest advice to both of these beautiful young ladies is "You paid alot of money on Attorneys and Rehab and that is not working or solving the problem, "Now try GOD", "He is FREE and his doors are Always Open!" You are the only one that can make decisions in YOUR life!! YOU have the POWER to change Problems into Opportunities, Anxiety into Enthusiasm, Despair into Determination & HATE into LOVE.Show the world you are STRONG not WEAK!!FIGHT THE TEMPTATION!! JUST DO IT!!!

Brea Renee xoxo

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger