Pages

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Ok, So today is My 17th birthday!!! I just want to say that I'm happy to be alive. Thank You GOD!!! I am blessed to have a loving and supportive family and friends. I couldn't have gotten this far without you guys!!. I love you all dearly!!!
I took a picture of my beautiful and delicious vanilla cake with cream cheese icing and confetti designs... This cake was bomb even though I m not going to cut it until tomorrow. My guest who came to my birthday brunch ate the cupcakes that came with it.. Yummy!!!!Thank you Mom & Dad, Grandma & Grandpa who made all of this possible.
I love you all!!! Here are a few pictures below from today!!






In the above picture are my cousins; Teiona,Myself,Jasman,Joya & Auntie Tren.



Above picture: Me and my cousin Brandon


Khali and my lil cuzzo

I got my nails done, ears pierced again,a leather purse, money, gift cards & a Juicy Couture necklace-bracelet set I wanted. I'm so grateful for everything I received and I still would be greatful even if I didn't get anything because I'm so blessed to be home in Atlanta sharing this special day with my love ones. ILY!!!

P.S. I love how low key @ Akon was sitting 2 tables away from me & I didn't get a chance to offer him a piece a cake or take a picture. He is so humble and I witnessed how much he loved his fans. He took many pictures and spoke to each one of them. I got so much love and respect for him!! Thanks Akon you & my family/friends made my day!!!<333

Brea Renee xoxo

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger