Pages

Updates!!!

Sorry for the late updates!!
I promised myself when I started this blog, I would keep up with the updates ,but I got busy with homework, auditions,senior activities, traveling and filming. So, Im going to go back a couple of weeks to post things that were important to me that I didn't post.

The first thing was on May 9, 2010.

This day is dedicated to all the loving Mothers, Including my MOM, GRANDMA, GREAT GRANDMA, AND AUNTIES!

Even though I didn't write this on Mother's Day, I still don't think it's too late because everyday is Mother's Day.

This is a poem to My Mom:

For all the times you gently picked me up,
When I fell down,
For all the times you tied my shoes
And tucked me into bed,
Or needed something
But put me first instead.
For everything we shared,
The dreams, the laughter,
And the tears,
I love you with a "Special Love"
That deepens every year
.

Happy Mother's Day Everyday!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!
Brea <3333 xoxoxo

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger