Pages

Studying for my finals!







So I decided to take a few minutes to blog and listen to some music on Pandora before
hitting the books again. I am currently in Term 3 of my Nursing Program, which is 1/2 way through. Six more months and I'm done! It's not easy but it's worth it... Just to see my patients smile everyday is priceless! If anyone else is doing Nursing, give me a shout out... Peace and God Bless!! (:
To be able to heal with my hands and my heart is the greatest purpose of my life!

Brea Renee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That time of year. Finals are dreadful but well worth it.

www.together-inspired.com

Breasworld said...

Yes, they are worth it but it's unfortunate for me that my nursing program is continuous and we have finals after every subject we complete. It's great because it keeps you moving forward but sometimes it's bad because of the pressure of time constraints and stress. You have to constantly remain focus and forget about your social life until you're done!! Lol
Thanks for responding!!

 
Powered by Blogger