Pages

Spotlight on Recording Artist "KMichelle"




Do you remember R Kelly's artist KMichelle ? If not, you can catch her on the New VH1 show "LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA."The show airs on Monday @ 8pm. Check your local listings for showtimes in your area.

Stay tuned...This show has no filters!! People are being exposed and the truth is coming out....I love it !! 3.5 million viewers.....LETS GO!!!!






Photo: The ladies of "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta." Left to right: K. Michelle, Karlie, Rasheeda, Mimi, Joseline and Erica. Credit: VH1




There is something different about this talented recording artist, KMichelle.... One word A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Her music is contagious!!! I can't stop playing it!!! She is the TRUTH!! I feel her pain in every song she sings. I pray her music is healing her inside because I know her voice & music is healing to others....Keep doing your thing Ms. K. I love your work and will continue to support you! God Bless. http://www.kmichellemusic.com/
K Michelle's music speaks for itself.... NO AUTO TUNE! Don't sleep on her!!!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger