Pages

Movies to SEE!!!!

FOR COLORED GIRLS: I haven't seen this movie yet, but I've heard nothing but good reviews from most people. I can only imagine it has to be great because the original play was phenomenal!!!


I went to a private screening earlier this past week and saw this movie @ 20th Century Fox Studios- Little Theater. Nothing but Amazing!!!!
Denzel Washington and Chris Pine star in this intense action packed movie based on an unstoppable runaway train that is headed for destruction. Will these two be able to stop this train before it gets to and destroy the small town Stanton, where their families live??? Go see it and find out!If you get sensitive sometimes like me, you will definitely shed a tear!!!!

Thanks 20th Century Fox for the invite!!!!!

MORNING GLORY:I went to another private early morning screening @ the Grove in LA on this past Friday to see Morning Glory starring Rachel McAdams, Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford. These three stars gave amazing performances.. Rachel I hope you win an award for this one because you played that part to the fullest!! Natasha Bedingfield also performed her song live "Strip Me" from the Morning Glory soundtrack. She has a beautiful voice!! If you are in the mood for a good comedy about the struggles a woman producer goes through on a 9-5, then this is a must see!!

Below are some of the things I got in my goody bag from Morning Glory!!!
Thank You!!












For the non-stop energy she has in the movie, she definitely
needed to consume a daily dose of Vitamin C and some strong coffee.LOL


You Rock Rachel!!!!!!

Brea Renee xoxo


0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger