Pages

HOT TOPIC: BISHOP EDDIE LONG SPEAKS TO NEW BIRTH BAPTIST CHURCH!!!!

On Sunday, September 26, 2010, Bishop Eddie Long publicly spoke to his congregation at New Birth Baptist Church, about the allegations that are being reported against him.

"I have never in my life portrayed myself as a perfect man; but I am not that man that's being portrayed on television. That is not me!!!" The Bishop stated.

He also refers to the Bible, when he states:

"I feel like David against Goliath; But I've got five rocks and I haven't thrown one yet!"

Many of his Members and Supporters, were satisfied with his statement, but the media went crazy!! Was it not enough? or Were the real questions still unanswered???

I know 99% of the time, you have to chose your words carefully when making a public statement or it can be used against you... Alot of people wanted him to just come out and say, " I never touched the victims..... Your thoughts....

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger